Finned Tubes offered by our company are manufactured under strict quality control and are fabricated from premium quality raw material. The special heat exchanger design of our finned tubes has gained laurels from the clients. Their competitive price and efficient performance has boosted their demand in the global market.
Material of construction
- Bare tubes of copper
- Cupro nickel
- Admiralty brass with fin material of aluminium and copper wounded around it
Instead of smooth tubes, corrugation generates high turbulence, which vastly enhances heat transfer co-efficient for a Reynolds number.
- High efficiency
- Corrosion resistant
- Compact size
- Substantially reduced fouling
- High response to cleaning in place
- Maintenance free
- Uniform temperature distribution even for highly viscous fluids
- Shorter residence time
- Low product hold up
- Handle liquids with high viscosity, suspended fibers
and large particulates even up to 50mm
- Copper fin tubes : these tubes offer more surface area as compared to plain tubes. They also increase the exchange capacity of the tubes.
- Wire wounded fin tube & Sheet wounded fin tube (Root Soldered) : These tubes provide extended surface area, which can be used in various applications. We can manufacture these tubes in any diameter or length depending on the requirement of the client.
- Changeable type fin tubes : This type of finned tube is suitable for air surface coolers. The cone of the tube is seamless and individual can be replaced in case of failure without disturbing other tubes of air cooler.
Click Here For view Composition
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click Enquiry Now button which is provided below.